What should I know before moving in?
Here's a quick rundown of things to be aware of before moving into LifeX Copenhagen:
- ⏰ Move-in time: Please make sure to provide the LifeX Copenhagen team with your exact move-in date and time. Move-ins are possible on weekdays between 3PM-8PM. Once you know your arrival date and time, please SLACK this information to your community manager.
- 📱Community communication: Most of the LifeX community communication happens over Slack. You can join the community here. Please make sure to join your apartment channel. Read more here.
- 🏠 Address and CPR: Make sure to register your new address. Read more here.
- 📜 Code of conduct: LifeX community thrives when we respect each other's privacy and are diligent about hygiene. Please read more about our guidelines here.
- 👪 Visitors: LifeX is your home so, of course, you can have visitors come over. Please read more about our visitor guidelines here.
- 🕯 Hygge ambassadors: Each apartment has a member representative that helps new members settle into the apartment as well as help share updates and events from the LifeX team. Read more here.
- 💨 How to move to a different LifeX apartment: One aspect of LifeX flexibility is the fact that you can easily move between different LifeX apartments. Read more about it here.