Route Reset Guide below:
- Look on the back side of the router for a small hole with the word RESET.
- Find a small paper clip/pen and stick it into the hole while the router is turned on.
- Hold down the reset button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- The router lights will blink and you should only see the power light being on.
- Once it has fully rebooted, the router is back to its original factory default state.
- When the router is up and running, hold down the Wi-Fi button, which turns off the routers Wi-Fi, since this will interfere with the Access Points.
If you still do not have internet connection, then please write a ticket in the LifeX app.