This is your home, so you can definitely have guests come over. We have some basic guidelines that should be followed though. Below is a rundown of a few different cases of visits:
- 🍝 Friends: You are more than welcome to invite friends over for lunch, dinner, etc. Just give others a heads up and be mindful of the noise after 10pm. You can always take the fun to a general area with closed doors or take it to a bar.
- 👶Kids: Kids can of course of visit during the day but they are not allowed to stay over night in LifeX apartments.
- 👫Boyfriend/girlfriend: Partners are always allowed to stay over. Just be mindful of other people in the apartment and let them know about it. Also, please try not to make it more often than 2-3 times a week.
- 👪 Family members (less than 5 days): Depending on the size of the group, family members can also stay in the apartments. The roommates need to be informed beforehand and be okay with this.
- ⛺ Longer visits (more than 5 days): Please let the LifeX team know about it as well and we'll take it on a case by case basis.
- 🐶Pets: Pets are not allowed to enter LifeX apartments.
Important: Vacant rooms in your apartment are NOT allowed to be used by guests at any time. These are reserved for upcoming members only. Instead, each apartment is equipped with guest mattresses that are free to use by members.