Tips and methods to descale your shower head below:
1️⃣If the shower head can be removed:
- Soak it in a bowl of hot water with citric acid.
- Leave for 15 mins.
- Wipe with a cloth and force water through the holes to clear out any remaining limescale.
2️⃣If the shower head cannot be removed:
- Fill a plastic bag partway with white vinegar.
- Place the bag over the shower head until the entire fixture is fully immersed in the vinegar.
- Fasten the bag with a piece of string or twist ties wrapped around the neck of the shower head.
- Let the shower head soak for several hours.
- Remove and run water through the shower head to remove any vinegar remaining.