1. How to reset your clothes dryer?
Try pressing the "Start/Reset" pad to reset the washing machine and wait 1 minutes.
If the problem persists, try to reset (reboot) the dryer by unplugging the socket/turning off power to the unit at the house circuit breaker/fuse box for 30 seconds. Restore power and the dryer might be able to function normally.
2. If there an error code appearing on the dryer
If there is an error code that appears on the dryer, try to google the error code (e.g. E24), dryer, and the brand name. If the problem is relatively easy to fix, there should be some solutions that you can try first. Remember to always unplug your machine prior to beginning a repair.
3. Common dryer problems and solutions:
The dryer doesn’t run.
Might be due to a clogged fluff filter (lint screen), overloaded machine, or blocked ventilation.
You could clean the fluff filter:
1. Open the door and pull the filter up.
2. Open the filter and use running water or a moist hand/towel to clean both sides of the filter. If necessary, you could also clean the filter with a vacuum cleaner to remove fluff.
3. Close the filter and place the filter back inside the filter socket.
For video instructions, please follow this link: https://youtu.be/Bi5P_CWi44A
The dryer makes strange noises or vibrates.
Might be due to frequent overloading or contact with foreign objects.
Please always remove any small and hard objects when starting a drying cycle.
The dryer runs but does not heat up or get the clothes dry.
Might be due to a clogged fluff filter (lint screen) or overloaded machine.
If the dryer still doesn't work as it should after you clean the clogged fluff filter or lessen the load, then it may be due to a broken heating element or thermostat, please kindly report to us to involve a technician visit.