Here's a quick rundown of things to be aware of before moving into LifeX:
- 📱Download the LifeX member app: You can download the app here or read more about it here. App serves as a way for you to get in contact with our team and find answers to any questions you might have.
- ⏰ Set move-in time: Please set your move-in time in the member app, if
your plan changes you can change the move-in time until 4 days prior to the move-in time you have set. This is very important for us to arrange a smooth arrival. Move-in times depend on a city - please check them here.
- 💬 Join Slack: Most of the LifeX community communication happens over Slack. Please make sure to join your apartment channel. Read more here.
- 🏠 Register your address: Make sure to register your new address. Read more here.
- 📜 Code of conduct: LifeX community thrives when we respect each other's privacy and are diligent about hygiene. Please read more about our guidelines here.
- 👪 Visitors: LifeX is your home so, of course, you can have visitors come over. Please read more about our visitor guidelines here.
- 🕯 Hygge ambassadors: Each apartment has a member representative that helps new members settle into the apartment as well as help share updates and events from the LifeX team. Read more here.
- 💨 How to move to a different LifeX apartment: One aspect of LifeX flexibility is the fact that you can easily move between different LifeX apartments. Read more about it here.